Our services at a glance
We can repair any makes or models of Car / Van tyres when it is safe to do so.
We are fully trained and qualified to British Standards.
All our repairs come with a lifetime guarentee
We can supply and fit most brands of tyre the same day.
- GT Radial (Blaydon Only)
- General Tyre
- BF Goodridge
- The list goes on, just give us a call...
Benefits of Wheel Balancing
- Correctly balanced wheels will spin without causing any vibrations, giving you a smoother, safer and more enjoyable ride.
- Not only will your fuel efficiency increase but the wear and tear on your tyres will be reduced.
- It also prevents additional strain being placed on your vehicles, wheel bearings, rotating parts, suspension and steering components.
Tyre Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS)
We have the software to check your TPMS valves for FREE and if needed we can replace them if there is a fault.
Four Wheel Laser Alignment Available at our Blaydon Branch
1. Increase Fuel Efficiency. When your wheels aren’t working together the way that they should, your vehicle’s engine has to work a lot harder to propel you forward, and this reduces your car’s fuel efficiency.
2. Reduce Expensive Repairs. Driving with a bad alignment causes the parts in your car to wear unevenly and prematurely. Each time you hit a pothole or bump in the road, your steering and suspension systems take a hit. When your tyres aren’t evenly helping with the impact, certain areas of these systems take the hit harder than others, causing them to break down sooner than they should.
3. Experience Smoother Driving. When your car’s wheel alignment is off you will usually notice that your vehicle drifts slightly to the right or left even though your steering wheel is aimed straight ahead. Constantly adjusting your steering to overcompensate for bad alignment is tiring, inefficient, distracting and dangerous!
4. Improve Vehicle Safety. Properly maintaining your vehicle helps it to run better. It also keeps you from running into unexpected car issues that could leave you stranded on the side of the road. Don’t put off getting your wheels aligned until it’s too late.
5. Increase the Life of Your Tyres. Your tyres wear our much more quickly when you don’t get regular wheel alignments. When you align your tyres, and they are working together in harmony, they will take you a lot further.